Happy Thanksgiving, Third Wheel Media Family.
Even with another up-and-down year, we have a lot to be thankful for in 2022. At Third Wheel Media, we are particularly thankful for you.
Without our clients, without our audience, this business would not be possible. So, from the bottom of our hearts, we wish you a joy-filled holiday season.
To show our thanks, we wanted to offer a few content freebies to assist you with your social media content planning for December. These content ideas are specific to helping you show your thanks to your own clients/audience and help you connect with them on a more personal level.
12 Days of Christmas Content
- Tis’ the season of giving, so share a local business or charity that you love. Many charities have links you can share to encourage donations, which could be a good way to support your community.
- Do you participate in holiday traditions at home or in the office? If so, share them! Maybe your viewers will feel inclined to adopt your tradition or share their own.
- Holiday season is also the season for shopping and sales, so a flash sale/discount could be a great idea!
- Get to know your audience and ask them questions. Ex) What is your all-time favorite Christmas memory or Christmas gift?
- Do you have any words of wisdom or advice that could benefit your clients as the New Year approaches? Possibly a quote from someone else that inspires you?
- Share your holiday décor and encourage your followers to comment pictures of their own.
- Creating polls are great ways to get engagement while entertaining your followers. Start a debate between some classic Christmas movies or go-to holiday dishes.
- It may be an oldie, but it’s a goodie; promote an older podcast of yours that is relevant now, or even share content from a colleague (maybe they will share yours too!).
- Start a conversation and find out what questions your audience has about your industry and what kind of content would serve them well in the New Year.
- Re-introduce yourself. If you have new followers and you haven’t shared your personal history in a while, now may be a good time. Who are you? Why do you do what you do? What is your family like? Do you have hobbies? Connect the business with the person behind it.
- Video content is king on social media. Consider creating a short video tour of your office. People like to know what they will be walking into.
- Share things you have learned from your clients/audience over the years. You can let them know how they have impacted you by expressing your heartfelt thanks for them during this holiday season.
Feel free to download and use these graphics on your pages if you’d like.
If you stumbled upon this blog and are not a current client, connect with us below and we will share how we can assist you with podcasting.